Saturday, June 11, 2011

Diva Cupcakes


Last week I got a call from the receptionist at my chiropractors office. Let me just say, this lady is the sweetest thing in the whole world and the main reason we ever went to this chiropractor in the first place. She should be in charge of training all customer service employees!!

Anyway, apparently she is in a singing group and they were having a "Diva" party. One of the girls in her group had also recently got engaged. When I asked Jenny what she would like she said it was completely up to me!!

This is what I came up with. Teeny tiny purses, shoes and a little engagement ring on a pillow.

P.S. These less than stellar photos were taken using my iphone. If anyone knows of a used DSLR camera for sale, I am VERY interested!

2 comments:

  1. You amaze me more every day! I want to be a diva!
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete