Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cake Pops!


A couple of weeks ago I lost my mind and volunteered to make gifts for all of the volunteers at our school. Turns out we had more than 40 volunteers this year!

I decided to attempt to make cake pops. This lady is the queen of cake pops, I even have her book.



It took a while to get the hang of things and find a good system. After a few delicious casualties, I had a pretty good system down. Each volunteer will be getting 2 cake pops and a handwritten thank you letter from the students.

In total, I made about 120 chocolate cake pops and only ended up eating about 5 myself :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Connie they are amazing what a ton of work! Those are very lucky volunteers. I really hope they appreciate all the work you have gone to.
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!! I'm sure the volunteers were thrilled!

    ReplyDelete